Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Fashionable Life Experience Part 3: College


My first day of college was like the craziest most nerve racking day of my life. I was scared because I didn't want to fail. I had messed up so many times in my life I didn't want to mess up again. My first few semesters went great. I was going along with the motions of college life. It was a struggle at times but my dad and I did the best we could as far as money went. The only thing was that I couldn't take many fashion related courses because of campus issues. The college I attended as about 8 campuses but only certain ones have fashion courses. That made it very hard to choose the right courses at times. By the time summer semester came I was excited to start taking courses in NYC. Until they told me I couldn't get certain FA help for summer classes. I was so upset. I was going to quit school. I said this is it. God doesn't really want me to do this. Then someone gave an idea of going to school part-time. I just couldn't attend the NYC campus. It didn't matter as long as I didn't have to drop out. By the time Oct rolled around I began to focus a lot on what exactly in the fashion industry I wanted to do. Do I want to be a Buyer, a Merchandiser, a Designer ,  or production. I still wasn't sure. So I did something I thought I'd never do again. Went back to Retail/Sales


Pynkstarr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge