Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Inclusive-Plus Size


Hello Lovelies, I was doing my usual research when I came across something pretty fantastic. Word the fashion blvd is that H&M will soon have a line for Plus Sized women. I don't know about you all but this is fabulous to me. I mean it is about time. We need to recognize that not all women are a size 0 or even a size 12. So I believe this will do well in the market coming in Spring 2011. Although I am not plus sized, I have been told by many plus sized women that these stores like Forever 21 - which now features plus size clothing - and H&M didn't cater to all women just tiny ones. The dresses are absolutely beautiful and very 50s-60s inspired. I believe it's only in Europe for now, but I see it in the US not to shortly after once the sales are up high.

Pynkstarr ♥♥
Forever blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge