Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

News: Fantasia, Halle Berry, Tisha Campbell, the Game



Fantasia just got a role of a lifetime. She will be playing Mahalia Jackson, one of the queens of gospel music. The biopic is based off the the book 'Got to Tell It: Mahalia Jackson, Queen of Gospel' published in 1993.





Halle Berry was featured in the upcoming issue of Ebony Mag. My nana gets this mag so I will not be purchasing it. But I want to read it to see the controversial article that was written. I heard she said some things that were just so horrific to so many people that it's awful. Okay that is me being sarcastic. I read the article online, and all I have to say is get a life to those who judge a women for representing her "black" side more than her other side. Halle Berry is a mother before an actor. Not many people even know she herself is Bi-racial. Most see her as an African American women. Not many job apps ask you if you are multi-racial, they ask you if you are African American or White. On your driver's license it says black or white. If Halle sees her daughter as a "Black" little girl then that is her opinion.




I just heard that Tisha Campbell-Martin has Stage II Lung cancer called Sarcoidosis. She and her family will be in my prayers during this difficult time. I have always been a fan of hers. And she and my brother went to the same high school together.




The episode last night on the game was a little bit draggy. There is something missing on the show that I can't quiet put my finger on it. The usual half hour show picked up where last week left off. Malik is in rehab, Janay is being an annoying baby' mother, Melanie is a little bit of a step ford wife meets crazy lady. Derwin is lying again and Tasha Mack is dating a younger man. Which is gross. Not because he is younger, but because it is Terrence J. Their relationship isn't believable at all. I hope the show gets picked up for another season although it is quiet boring to me now. I keep the hope alive I guess.

Pynkstarr
Forever blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge