Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hair disaster!

Hey Ladies and gents out there in blogger land. I have been trying to figure out what the heck to do with this thing on my head. I also have hands to hair issues. I love being natural. But some days my hair just does not cooperate with me what so ever. I know most naturalistas are not very in to weave and wigs. But I do not oppose to hair weaves. If you don't like it then good for you. But I like to look kept together, meaning if my natural hair looks crazy then I gotta fix it. These are my choices:




Yarn Braids



Sew in



Long Box Braids


Shave it all off


Wig

I have no idea what to do it. It's very frustrating to maintain. If I did shave it all off I'd have to dye it purple or something cool. :). I will keep ya'll posted!!
Pynkstarr
Forever Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge