Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pray for Jeff Conaway **Update**


On a more serious post. It has come of recent news that 'Taxi' and 'Grease' Actor Jeff Conaway has been hospitalized in critical condition. I was very sad to hear this news because I saw him on Dr. Drew's 'Celeb Rehab'. And if you watch this show, you will know just how intense it is. All you can really do as a viewer is cringe at the thought of "is this how it really is as an addict". I pray that Jeff can get through this hurdle. I am not sure what happened, but I pray he can make it through.

***As of May 27th 2011, Jeff was taken off of life support and eventually passed away. He was only 60 yrs of age.***
Pynkstarr
Forever blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge