Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

My fave Beyonce staples in Run the World video

Hey ya'll, I really enjoyed the wardrobe chosen for the Run the world video so much. Esp. the Alexander Mcqueen dress. That one to me was my absolute fave. But I saw a few ppl complaining about her cutting the Emilio Pucci dress up. To me it was just a signature move. Plus the choreography may have been in the way of the dress. And she probably really wanted to wear it. So they cut the slits in.

Emilio Pucci Spring 2010

Norma Kamali cat suit. I love this one so much as well. If only I were 5 inches taller I could pull this off. And if I was 600 bucks richer. :)

Not really sure I can pull these off. Maybe with big hair. These Laruicci Earrings are fabulous

Larucci Claws. I'd def sport these bad boys


There were others, but these are my fave pieces featured in the Run the World video.
Pynkstarr
Stay blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge