Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

NJ in the house!! + Random JLO pic

Hey ya'll. I absolutely love me some Jerseylicious. I heard today that their premier last night set a record. I am very proud of them. This show is as real as it gets. Olivia is my fave because she is teeny like myself. And she isn't crazy out there like that other teeny 'jersey Star' she will remain nameless because my dad LOVES her. Last night they hosted a premiere party at a club in West Orange, NJ 4sixty6. Can't wait to watch this season. I have heard it will be juicy. Below are some photos of last nights event. Courtesy of Getty images :)










Loving those nails Olivia



This past weekend in Newark, NJ, Mayor Cory Booker and others attended the Annual Newark Peace Summit. In attendance were the likes of Goldie Hawn, Martin Luther King III, and Dalai Lama. Who I have always wanted to meet. Some day I guess.



Just random pic of JLO and her butt. Add your own caption to the dude in the corner. Shake it gurl!!

Thanks for reading.
God Bless
Pynkstarr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge