Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fashion Week/ FNO-lincoln park


Hey Chicitas, it is I...Pynky...
While surfing through the internet and checking my mail and twitter I have come to realize that Fashion week is right around the corner. Last season I was able to see the tents in Bryant Park, but this year being that it is sooooo far away from my office at Lincoln Center I can't even catch a glimpse of celebs. Also my plan to win tickets for FNO went to poooh because I never edited or posted my vid. Guess i'll have to read about it like everyone else. But fortunately I will be attending the ENK Coterie, which is a trade show. Maybe I'll see someone famous.
Besides working a booth, I'll also be taking notes on the event. Looking forward too seeing whats hot for Spring and how well NY shows do compared to Las Vegas. #EpicFail I heard.
Back to Fashion week. I'm looking forward to seeing many new and older designers and can't wait to see how they adjust to the new locations. Schedules coming soon.
~PynkYStaRR~
Forever Blessed and Never Stressed :)

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post and excellent,fashion world photo and park.The photograph style is super.................up.

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge