Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Brand New, Brand New-hair regi #1

Hello out there in Blogger land
Since I have decided to transition into a natural look for the time being. I am trying a new hair wash regimen.
When I am attending the hair salon, I have no idea what she used. I have been attending the same salon since I was 5. She was so upset that my mom had put a relaxer in my hair. But in my moms defense even though I was 5 or 6, my head was in such pains from the constant pulling and burns from the hot comb. I would cry alll the time. So my mommy put in a kiddie kit. "Just for me". I loved it too. I looked just like the girls on the box. Maybe that's where my fascination with str8 hair came from.
Once I got old enough to was my own hair around 14 or 15 I purchased a book that suggested Nexxus and Dudley products. I plan on continuing to use these products because I love how my hair feels after. But these are my products I use listed below.

Shampoo: Nexxus Therappe luxurious moisturizing shampoo-$20.99
Conditioner: Nexxus Humectress Ultimate moisturizing conditioner.
Deep-conditioning:Lustarasilk Herbal Liquid Cholesterol Deep conditioning salon formula
Leave-in (just re-started using this)-Infusium 23 leave in treatment.
Curl activator: Lustrasilk Right On! and Soft Sheen Soft Care Free Curl
Scalp moisturizing: Dudley's Creme Press, and Dax Bees Wax

These are my new products and what I'll continue to use until I notice a texture difference.
But these are products I want to try.
Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding
KCCC
Carol's Daughter curling milk-something like that
Castor oil, veggie glycerin, coconut oil and natural Shea Butter- all being purchased at Whole Foods

Thanks again for all the support these last few months too...:)
~Pynkstarr~
Forever Blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge