Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Project Runway-ep9

Ladies!!
After watching Project Runway this week I have realized that maybe fashion is more than what I see on the runways or on people walking the streets. Every look that I loved, were in the bottom of the bunch. My top faves were Micheal C., Mondo, and Ivy. I look at what looks appealing to me. As far as colors and the way it was styled. From a TV stand point, these dresses looked amazing. I don't look at shape, unless its something noticeable. Valerie's second dress was obviously crooked on top. But until they spoke on Ivy's look about the top, I then saw what they saw. My point is I loved Michael C's second look better. and color choice. Mondo's looks were both amazing. Gretchen's garments were sucky to me. Not only is she a mean, bully, narcissistic...she isnt very humble. When she wins its like "O but of course I won". I'm glad Mondo won...He is very humble since the beginning and he respects people.
Lines of the night was how well constructed Micheal C's garments were...HA! take that bullies.
~Pynkstarr~



Ivy's First look


Mondo's First Look


Mondo's Second look


Michael C's second look


Valerie's First look

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge