Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Project Runway-Jackie O

Hi All
Project Runway
I just love PR so much. I never miss a week for as long as it has been on television. I may not remember all the names...except CS...duh. But I have seen all the seasons. On Thursday's episode the contestants were asked to recreate a look that would be worn for Jackie Onassis. The look had to be sportswear. I loved majority of them in their own lil ways. But my Fave was Mondos. It was a Hoodtooth skirt and black and white top. Very cute and sportswear looking. I also liked April's look. It was some black leather looking top and bottom. And Michael C had a cute royal blue cocktail dress. But unfortunately Michael D went home. The funny thing is is that I spoke to a designer the other day and she was telling me of what a nice guy he is. I totally agree. But someone has to go rite.
Thank ya'll for reading...
~Pynkstarr~











No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge