Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

YES YES...Finally


Hey There,
Why am I so happy you ask. Well I woke up today after leaving my hair in a two strand twists since Saturday, my co-wash day. I untwisted this morning with my Castor oil, it was raining so I had to wear a hat. With this new routine actually working I can not wait until I am completely natural. I love the feeling of my hair. Its great!!. Being in a transition can be annoying at times because of the feeling that u can only do a few hairstyles. But it is actually more healthy for my hair. Still no plans yet for the BC tho. Only issue I'm having is touching my hair. Its like I have to keep touching to see how curly it still is or something. I need therapy.
Here are some pics of my results.
~Pynkstarr~
Forever Blessed


No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge