Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

s/s 2011-Alexander Wang

Alexander Wang
S.S. 2011

Hola
I have been trying to catch all the runway shows for this year's fashion week. But I don't have a great internet connection, therefore preventing me from live streaming. I just love fashion no matter what form it comes in. Heck I just love ART!!

Alexander Wang is pretty cute and he has the hottest bags I've ever seen before, sold at Barney's. This year compared to last year his fabrics are more lighter. From what appeared to be silks and chiffons. Colors were light mint, like a daffodil color, golden and white. He did a few jackets. So far I also haven't seen any exposed zippers in the photos I saw. A few vests that were a lil longer and one cute bolero. Overall his collection was good. I see myself maybe jumping into the whole lace thing again for spring. But here are my fave AW looks....ta-ta!!
~pynkstarr~
Forever Blessed






******Photos from NYMAG.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge