New Hair Reggie #2
Hey all, I have decided to switch my hair reggie again because the first one wasn't very moisturizing. So now I am trying a new wash routine.
(1) I used Lustersilk Herbal hair gloss
(2) Then I wet my hair and added Pantene Pro-V conditioner for relaxed and natural hair
(3) Rinsed out most of the conditioner
(4) Shampooed using my Nexxus Shampoo
(5) Washed out the shampoo completely
(6) Applied Nexxus Conditioner, washed out
(7) Applied my Lustersilk cholesterol deep conditioner, braided my hair left in for about 2 hours. Washed out with my hair still braided
(8) Unbraided my hair and put Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding on half and 2 strand twisted and then applied Carol's Daughter Hair Milk and let air Dry
The reason I did half and half was to see which one worked best as it air dried...I'll keep ya'll posted. Also I used a 100% cotton tee. So we shall see if that helped.
Stay Blessed Princesses