Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Cravings to blog? Tragic week!

Hello all my readers out there in blogger land. Where have I been I know I know. It has been a long time. I still have no internet and can only post through wi-fi connections in my neighborhood. The last time I was going to post I had a tragedy happen in my life. So therefore I was unable to post my MJ Tribute stuff from Saturday. My mother and I went to Harlem and they only had a dag on poster with some flowers. I tell ya, when folk pass away they really do for forget about cha. So she and I just walked around a bit and I recorded a little bit of a flea market in Herald Square. Monday was the worst day of my life really. I had to put my dog down because she was so sick. For those of you who own animals you understand how hard it is to lose them. Esp when you have no control over the situation. My other doggy has been so sad since Sandy has left. She keeps on looking at the door like is she coming back. Every little thing reminds my dad and I of her. Like going to the grocery store pet aisle or even a pet store. It's just very hard on us.
You ever feel like well damn if it isn't one thing it is another. That is how I was beginning to feel at first til I snapped out of it and thought God has a plan for everything. For now I have been trying to keep as busy as I possibly can. Cleaning, cooking, anything to take my mind off of losing Sandy, among other things that are going on.
So where does that leave my blog?? Don't give up on me yet people. I will return as soon as I am able to post things I want. It is hard to get a connection as well as it takes forever at times to post photos and other things. Ladies and Gentlemen, I will NEVER ever leave my blog. Posting things and blogging has become part of my life and a part of my therapy. Knowing that people read my blog is the most amazing feel ever. And even when people stop reading, just being able to vent or share things is awesome as well.
Please continue to live and breathe in the blessing.
Talk soon!!
Pynkstarr

My Sandy. I miss you baby :*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge