Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Designers and more A-G

Hey everyone. I hope all is well. I am doing pretty cool. Here are some names of designers and lines. Not all of course but A-G, later on this week I will try and post some more in groups. Now so sorry if I forgot anyone, but there are some designers and lines that stick out to me. I have a lot of things I need to blog about before August. Pray for me to have the patience for this slow connection, as well as a number of things.

Giorgio Armani
Balenciaga
Balmain (Bal-main)
Luella Bartley
Manolo Blahnick (BLAH-nick)
Bill Blass
Burberry
Coco Chanel
Estaban Cortazar
Jimmy Choo
Hubert de Givenchy (Jee-von-she)
Oscar de la Renta
Christian Dior
Dolce and Gabbana
Perry Ellis
Salvatore Ferragamo
Tom Ford
John Galliano
Jean-Paul Gaultier (Go-tee-A)
Guccio Gucci
Prabal Gurung

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge