Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Project runway Season 9: eps 1

Happy Saturday. I have finally seen the latest episode of PR and I must say it was a teeny bit of a drag. I don't know it was because I was busy filling out job apps or what the issue was but something was def missing. I hope next weeks episode isnt this draggy.
They started off with the audition process which hasn't been shown in a few seasons. I did enjoy that part. Then after the judges choose the top 20, the next morning they had their first challenge at 5am. The challenge was to take what they wore to bed and turn them into a masterpiece. I must say that a few outfits were kinda okay. But I did enjoy a lot or designers I can not wait to see what they have in store. One is a lady named Anya from Trinidad and Tabago. And the other is a guy named Bert. He is just soooooo super adorable. I hope he brings on some amazing competition for the youngin', plus he was the first winner so yay. Rafael went home. And believe me if you saw what he made you would agree.
Well can't wait to next week.
God bless
Pynkstarr








No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge