Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Olsen Twins do Tom??

Hey get your mind out of the gutter people. Tom the shoe line. Duh!! The Olsen twins have developed a line of Tom's footwear made of {drum roll please} cashmere.....hmmmm yummy. I love cashmere and if I could own everything in it I would. Scarves, hats, gloves, sweaters, and now footwear. The price ranges from $140 and $150. But they are so adorable to me it is crazy. The great thing I love about Toms is that for every pair you buy, a pair goes to a child in need of shoes. Some of us have a choice of what to wear on out feet. A choice made from a selection of 10 or more pairs of shoes. In some countries kids and adults don't have that choice because to them shoes are a luxury.
I will pick up mine as soon as the I get some funds. Cashmere is an investment people!! :)
Stay blessed
Pynkstarr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge