Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Tacos for the weekend


Yes I know, I know. Where have I been. What can I say except it has been a lonnnnnggg year already. But this post is about some tacos I made this weekend. OMgosh. They were so tasty.


So the other day I decided to make tacos with sirloin steak. This to me was something totally new, but how different could it taste with steak instead of chicken.
It came out pretty well as you can see from the picture. I used beef sirloin boneless steaks about four. That I marinated with different seasonings just for taste. Of course the usual diced onions and peppers were added later after the steak was cooked to my desire. While I waited though, I did prepare my toppings such as diced toms and shredded letts. I also used shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream. I plated my wonderful tortillas; add my different layers one at a time.
Melted cheese, steak w/cooked onions and peppers, toms and letts, and lastly my fave sour cream. The only thing I was missing was something spicy. I love spicy foods so much sometimes. Next time I’ll make some homemade spicy salsa and see how that turns out.
Well until next time.
Pynkstarr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge