Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Drinks of the week! Non Alcoholic

Hey all I had no internet connection to post the drinks of the week. But here are the Thursday and Friday drinks of last week. Hope you enjoy them.

Mango and Peach Smoothie from Allrecipes.com

Slice 1 peach into a few pieces or you can just use a can. Dice and peel 1 mango. I am not sure if you can buy mango in a can as well, but if you can then try it. And remember that if you are Diabetic then make sure that the can fruit says "light" or "diet" in syrup or just . Or just use your own discretion. Some recipes say to use 1/2 cup of vanilla soy milk, but I have never had anything soy so I am not sure how I'd like that. I'll use a 1/2 cup of low-fat milk. Place all of these in the blender put it on puree. And enjoy!!



Root Beer Float

So the afternoon drink of the day is a root beer float. Take a tall glass and fill it a scoop of ice-cream, vanilla for me please :). Then poor a can of root beer soda of your choice on top to make the scoop of ice cream float. Now this is going to be refreshing and definitely cool me off.

Enjoy your week everybody

Pynkstarr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge