Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It has been a long time, shouldn't have left you.

Hey all, it has been such a crazy last few mths for me. And because I rely on getting a wi-fi connection in my room, which is in the attic apartment, without AC. And if you know, on the east coast it has been a reallly reallly few days. The other day it was about 118. And my room was about 135. I have a nice laptop but I don't want it to over heat because I want to make a post or whatever. Right now the temp is okay I guess. But lately it has been awful trying to post things I want to post for the night and then I come to my room and no connection at all. Until I am able to get my own internet service back, the posts will be sporadic. Posting everyday or a few times a day is important to me. I don't want you all to think that I have abandoned my page. Which I will never do ever. I love blogging so much. But right now things are just extremely hard on me. What I want to post or say on this blog hasn't really gone my way for some time now. And I can not update how I want to. Please be patient with me and this journey I am on to be an amazing bloggerchic from NJ :)
I love everyone for reading
God bless
Pynkstarr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge