Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Blogtober 19-My week at a glance.

Well Hello out there in blogger land.
As you all know I love blogging and my goal is to continue to help as many people as possible with being relaxer free. So many people need help with this journey but I've always assumed that everyone knows everything. Just because we might know something we can't expect others to know it too. That goes with everything in life. So being able to blog or make a video in order to help someone out is awesome and fun to me. The issue isnt blogging though, the issue is actually posting. I have no internet so I had to post on my phone, which is fine but now I'm stuck using my old phone because my new one is in what android users call a bootloop. Oh I've tried recovering nothing works. That basically my only issue with posting regularly....lack of internet.
Next month I'm going to be going back to school so that may also play a role in regular postings. But I'm going to continue to do the best I can.

Now that that's out of the way lets update my week
Wed I watched this movie called 'Toy Story of terror'. I love animation esp the Toy Story franchise, I cried on the part when they were almost crushed in the last one and they were all holding hands. Ugh I was bawling like a baby. But I recommend this movie 100%.
Thursday I went to Walmart with my mommy. Her tablet stopped working and she had to get another one. But while I was there I found a Curls product that I've been wanting to try. It's called Curls goddess curls . I can finally wash my hair today so I'm going to try with one of my styling creams. I'm excited.
Friday I registered for school which made me so excited. I love school and have missed learning so much. Its a computer certificate that Ill be getting which is right up my alley. It was between computers or cooking. I love both my computers are more versatile than cooking to me. Plus I've been using computers longer lol.
Today is Saturday, the 19th of Oct and I'm just going to wash my hair and do a twist out with the Curls and probably Cantu Shea butter. See how that combo works.
My sewer has been stopped up so I was trying to figure how I'd wash my hair then morning it was a miracle it was clogged anymore. I know God did that...#wonthedoit
Well on to my Saturday chores.
Enjoy your weekend
Pynkstarr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge