Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Blotober 8- What's your favorite scary movie?

I know there isn't a person alive who has not seen at least 1 Scream movie. I've seen all 4 of course but that's not because they are horror films which I love, but because there is always a suspense to the movies. And I love me some supense thrillers. If you haven't seen any in this franchise here is a synopsis.

Sydney is a high school teenager who lives with her single father, her mother was murdered a year before all these crazy murders started happening. We later find out that Sydney's mother got around and so basically all of the killings had to do with her. People think Sydney's crazy and overreacting because her mother just died the year before. But we find out that there's an actual serial killer lurking strong around town. And unlike Jason or Michael Meyers franchises we spend the whole movie trying to figure out who the killer is. I have never gotten the killer right but after watching them multiple times I had an AHA! moment.

I really don't want to give too much away but this franchise is a good suspense thriller of whos the killer and who will die, there are some parts that can be jumpy like Halloween but if this isn't a problem then you will really enjoy them.... yes all four!

PYNKSTARR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge