Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Blogtober 4 , Oct 4th -Faith & belief

Hey,

I wanted to talk about faith and belief, again.....
I can't specify enough about these two things they go hand and hand. Both have been hard for me through out the years but I've learned that it's all physiological, this is what living is for most of us. In order to have faith we need to believe that all the great things that's happened to us can happen again. Although way deep down I know this, I am always reassuring myself that everything that happens to me is a blessing. Lost friendships, family members, jobs, money spent on stupid purchases. All that stuff that has happened were blessings. At the moment I put more effort, energy into those people or situations than i should have but that's what faith comes in. Faith comes in knowing that if you did something once, you can do it again. You got that job once you can get it again... maybe a better one. You got into that relationship once you can get into another one even better. You just have to believe, and be aware that this moment will pass and it's not the end of the world!

Thanks for reading,
Pynkstarr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker
Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge